Contact Google Play Customer Service
Google Play Phone Numbers and Emails
(734) 332-6500Ann Arbor, Michigan
(404) 487-9000Atlanta, Georgia
(512) 343-5283Austin, Texas
(303) 245-0086Boulder, Colorado
(617) 575-1300Cambridge, Massachusetts
(312) 840-4100Chicago, Illinois
(248) 593-4003Detroit, Michigan
(855) 492-5538Google Payment Corp. (Wallet)
(949) 794-1600Irvine, California
(425) 739-5600Kirkland, Washington
(310) 310-6000Los Angeles, California
(608) 669-9841Madison, Wisconsin
(305) 985-7900Miami, Florida
(212) 565-0000New York, New York
(412) 345-6700Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
(202) 370-5600Reston, Virginia
(858) 239-4000San Diego, California
(415) 736-0000San Francisco, California
(206) 876-1800Seattle, Washington
(202) 346-1100Washington, District of Columbia
+1 519 880 2300Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
+1 514 670 8700Montréal, Quebec, Canada
+1 416 915 8200Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Google Play Emails:
Google Play Contact Information
Google Play Website:
Google Play Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
How to Contact Google Play Customer Support About Your Issue?
Most Popular Number:
- Total calls: 30 304
- Issues resolved: 2 465
- Last call: Oct 5, 2022
Reviews on Pissedconsumer.com indicate numerous Google Play complaints regarding payments, money transfers, login issues, and many more. As such, users would like to know the most reliable methods of contacting Google Play customer service.
What is Google Play?
Google Play is the official online store for Android. It is owned and operated by Google LLC. It receives millions of customers who download different media, including books, movies, games, magazines, and apps. Google Play Services are available in over 190 countries and partners with developers worldwide, who develop various products for distribution on the platform.
Google Play Store is accessible on all Android devices free of charge. However, some products in this Play Store are downloadable at no cost, while others are sold at different prices. It also offers a subscription product referred to as "Google Play Pass," where customers get access to hundreds of games and apps at a low monthly rate.
On Pissedconsumer.com, Google Play has a 2.2-star rating out of a possible 5 stars. Google Play reviews indicate customers complaints in regards to various issues, including:
- Difficulty getting in touch with Google Play support;
- billing issues such as unauthorized charges;
- fraud activity.
According to their website, Google Play customer service can be accessed via phone, community support, and the help center. The following sections will provide details on how to contact Google Play via various channels.
How to Call Google Play Customer Service?
A Google Play customer service phone number (1-855-466-4438) is provided in the Android App Store terms of service. However, recent Google Play reviews indicate that the number does not go through.
For instance, in review #2903839, the customer was frustrated that they couldn't call Google Play help because they no longer offer telephone service due to Covid. This complaint often resonates in many other similar reviews. Consumers often reported that they can't get through to a live person when dialing the Google Play phone number.
With that said, there is no other Google Play phone number provided both on the app and www.play.google.com that customers could use as an alternative. As many consumers note, when having an issue with the store, you can try to use the Google Play Help Center instead of calling.
How to Contact Google Play Customer Service via Help Center?
Android App Store has a help center as their first line of support. The Google Play Help Center provides straightforward answers to the most common customer issues. Most of the issues that come up in the Google Play complaints on PissedConsumer have been addressed in the help center under the following categories:
- Getting started on Google Play.
- Using Google Play Services.
- Purchasing and downloading.
- Refunds and returns.
- Managing devices and accounts.
- Help with various product categories.
It then proceeds to offer instructions to help you solve various issues as well as other options to contact Google Play customer service.
However, it does not provide information on how to call Google Play support. You will find only the basic guidelines on how to fix a specific issue through settings and the App Store.
How to Reach Out to Google Play Customer Support via Community?
To reach out to the Google Play customer service via the community, you should follow the following steps:
- Login to Google Play Services.
- On the website version, scroll down to the bottom and click on the ‘About Google’ link. If using a mobile device, tap on your profile picture icon and find 'Help & feedback' listed on the menu bar.
- The new window will open the Google Play Help Center page.
- Scroll down past the highlighted FAQ topics.
- Find the ‘Need more help’ section at the bottom.
- Go to ‘Ask the Help Community’.
- You will be led to a new window to write your question in detail and then post it.
Community experts on the platform will attempt to answer your questions. Some of these community experts are Google Play support representatives. You could also check out responses to questions similar to yours on the community forum.
Note that if you choose the option ‘Contact us’ on the help center page, you won’t be provided with the Google Play phone number. Instead, you will see the form where you can submit your Google Play review and/or report your issue.
The Android App Store users also form informal communities on platforms such as Reddit and Quora. On these platforms, you will find Google Play complaints, reviews, questions, and answers from community members.
How to Complain About a Payment Issue on Google Play Customer Service?
One of the most common Google Play complaints across different platforms is about payments. Multiple reviews indicate that customers often encounter unauthorized payments or unexplainable charges on their accounts.
For example, on the Google Play review #2154915, the customer complained about several unauthorized charges on their account and reported a monetary loss of about $10,000.
Therefore, many consumers would like to know how to complain about a Google Play payment issue and seek a refund. The most straightforward method would be to call the Google Play customer service phone number provided in the terms of service. However, you could also check the Google Play help center about returns and refunds.
The FAQs sections address various refunds and return topics, including:
- Refund policies on various Google Play Services.
- Steps for seeking refunds via the website, Google Assist, or a specific developer.
- Refund timelines.
- How to deal with problems with in-app purchases.
- How to report charges you do not recognize and many more.
To report a charge you do not recognize, Google Play Store recommends you first ascertain that the charges are from them. Establish if the payment was an accidental purchase or a child may have played a game that resulted in a charge. Then report the charges by filling the "Report unauthorized purchases" form. Regularly check on the claim status.
There are limited options to contact Google Play customer service directly. There is no email address or online chat, and most customers do not get through to a live person when trying to call Google Play phone number provided on their terms of service. The best way to access Google Play customer service is through the help center or community.
Summary of Google Play Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Google Play Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Charge on my card that wasn't authorize”
- “Recharge se paise cut gaye the”
- “I want to tranfers google play money to my account”
- “Check the balance”
- “Issues with account”
- “Refund amount”
- “Having issues with refund problem”
- “My son is using my card”
- “Gift card issues”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Complaint about fraud game”
- “Google Play not working”
- “All games cheating”
Request for Information Question:
- “Need to request refund of unauthorised purchase by a minor from google play”
- “Questions about a game”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel fitbit premium account”
- “Trying to activate my google play card”
- “Canceling subscription confirmation”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Where is my money”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Ellegal application in play sotre”
- “My application are not updated”
- “Website not taking payment”
- “Be sure my service is still set up.”
- “I added money to googlevplay last night and was unable to purchase items on green giant empires and puzzles. Tge reason google indicated that google play service could only be used in the US. I AM IN South America, hence i would appreciate if to”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Return my money”
- “Change a payment on my account”
- “Paise return”
- “My gmail is linked to my job and for some reason i logged out and cannot get back in because i forgot my paascode”
- “JOBAYER ANSARI”
- “Subscription issues”
- “I can't down load my st Anne's credit union app from the Google play store & it wouldn't update on my phone also Groupon wouldn't open or update too.”
Customer Care, Payment Processing Service, Free Trial
Account, Gift Card, Mobile Application
Pros: Plese refund amount, Return my amount, I like but please solve my cause, Please refund, Refund amount
Cons: No live person to talk with - no cancellation, I want to talk to a person, Refund money, Refund me, Need help please
, , , ,
Google Play is an online store where users can find millions of android apps. Google Play offers a wide range of applications which are divided into categories such as social apps, lifestyle apps, games and many others. Every user can read reviews, look through the screenshots, and view ratings to decide what to download. There are free and paid apps on Google Play Store. All downloaded apps can be used both on Android device and on the web. If there is no internet connection the content is available offline. Google Play updates downloaded apps automatically.
Google Play is ranked 75 out of 573 in Entertainment category
USA, Other, Worldwide, Asia, Europe, Australia, Canada, UK
Compare Google Play To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.